You are on Antonin Callard’s blog which – for all intents and purposes – should be considered as a personal blog (despite it being hosted on my professional webpage, and me not blogging much about my personal life; I mostly talk about computers and math). The writing here will be somewhat informal, and I kindly ask the reader to be prudent in the opinion they form of me (both as a researcher/teacher and as a person) from this reading.
This blog is written in English (though it is not my first language). Each blog post belongs to a category (indicated at the top of the entry itself), which I arbitrarily pick at the time of writing. I think of it as an informative but not very coherent system of organization, so the main index (i.e. this page) rather displays posts in reversed chronological order. An XML feed is also available.
- 2024-02-20: Computational characterization of computable languages in multidimensional SFTs
- 2024-01-02: Happy new year!
- 2023-09-20: Computational characterization of minimality in multidimensional SFTs
- 2023-09-06: Troubles with .htaccess
- 2023-08-23: Starting this blog